A podiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating ailments in or around the foot. When malpractice occurs in podiatry, the result to the patient can be debilitating. Medical Claim Legal is here to help you. Do not let a podiatry malpractice incident go unaddressed; take action to get the compensation you deserve.
How Podiatrist Visits Can Go Wrong
There are many types of procedures that can result in podiatry malpractice. “Malpractice” simply means that the doctor or medical professional acted in a way that is outside the medical norm for that field and that caused harm to the patient. Some of the most common foot procedures that can result in malpractice include:
- Heel spur surgery
- Bunion surgery
- Blood flow issues in the feet
- Hammertoe surgery
- Unsuccessful or unnecessary surgeries
- Inadequate explanation of the risks of surgery
Podiatry Malpractice Lawsuits
Podiatry lawsuits are increasing given the drastic effects that result from medical malpractice.
- Hilliard, Ohio podiatrist has eight cases filed against her.
- unnecessary ankle surgeries led to multiple clients have leg amputations
- failed bone spur surgeries resulted in below the knee amputation
- Texas podiatrist failed to educate patient on risks involved in recommended surgery
- New York woman wins $775,000 in lawsuit over “botched toe surgery“
How Medical Claim Legal Can Help You.
Our network of lawyers is well versed in the field of podiatry malpractice. If you or a loved one have been affected by this type of malpractice, Medical Claim Legal can help you. We will meet with you at no cost to you and help you earn the compensation you deserve.
MedicalClaimLegal, simplifying the process for Podiatry Malpractice settlements