According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occurred in 2014. Medical Claim Legal can help you if you have been the victim of a workplace accident or illness. Employer’s workplace compensation is not the only compensation available. Legal action can make sure you are getting the recovery you deserve.
Types of Workplace Accidents
- Automobile and other vehicle accidents
- Back problems from over-lifting
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Falling objects
- Hearing loss
- Machine malfunctions
Injuries associated with these accidents are entitled to compensation.
Worker’s Compensation vs. Legal Action
If you or a loved one has been injured while at work, it is likely that your employer may have worker’s compensation insurance. Worker’s compensation is designed to help supplement the employee with wage replacement, medical treatments, job rehabilitation and other benefits. Sometimes the benefits from this type of insurance are insufficient. If you have costs that exceed the worker’s compensation you received, you might be able to proceed with legal action. Here are some reasons you may sue for more financial help:
- The compensation from your employer was not enough to cover your expenses while you cannot work
- Your injury has left you unable to work for an extended period of time
- Your employer does not cover all the aspects of your injury and other costs
- Negligence of your employer or fellow employees caused the workplace accident
Why Medical Claim Legal is Right for Your Case
You can contact Medical Claim Legal right now at no cost to you. A free consultation is the first step in getting the financial recovery you deserve. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a workplace accident and you are not getting the proper compensation from your employer, we can help. Call us today.
MedicalClaimLegal, simplifying the process for Workplace Accident settlements